Read below Google Cloud interview and certification sample questions to cross check your knowledge.
1.By default, how long PubSub Subscription will retain unacknowledged messages.
> 14 days > 31 days > 7 days -- correct > None of it
2. There is a requirement to do a DML experiment on a table, which modify a large number of rows, but analysts are not sure about the results. What options will you suggest to test this experiment without corrupting the data (Choose all correct answers).
> Take a snapshot of the that table and create a new table from the snapshot and run DML statements on it. > Use "copy table" operation to create a replica table and run DML statements on it. > Take a clone of that table and run DML statements on it. all are correct
3. How many days, BigQuery retains historical table data by default?
> 7 days -- correct > 14 days > 21 days > 28 days
4. Is it possible to implement an object life cycle rule only on a folder inside a gcs bucket?
5. You can stop publicly sharing an object in cloud storage bucket by implementing which below actions?(Choose all correct answers) > By removing project owners from Access Policy
> By removing project owners from Access Policy > By removing project viewers from Access Policy > By moving the object to archive storage > By removing allUsers identifier from Access Policy -- correct
6. Cloud Storage offers which storage classes(Choose all correct answers):
7. Google Cloud Storage buckets must have a globally unique names.
8. John is granted the Compute Instance Admin role on a folder, Can John be Compute Insatance Admin in all projects of that folder?
9. A GCP folder can contain:
> Only Projects > Only Folders > Projects and Folders -- correct
10. Which GCP Compute VM instance type is more expensive?
> Preemptible VM instance > Sole-tenanct VM instance -- correct > Multi-tenant VM instance
11. Is it possible to create subnets in different regions in single GCP VPC?
12. Is it possible to deploy a dataflow pipeline inside a VPC?
13. Cloud SQL provides a cloud-based alternative to which databases(Select all appropriate answers):
> MySQL -- correct > PostgreSQL -- correct > MS SQL Server --correct > Oracle
14. A developer in your team needs to run a huge batch processing job, which is fault-tolerant and can withstand instance failures. Which type of instance is suitable to reduce the cost of the whole task.
> Multi-tenant VM instance > Sole-tenant VM instance > Preemptible VM instance -- correct
15. We can add or remove network interfaces from an existing VM.
16. What is the default priority of a GCP VPC Firewall rule?
> 0 > 65535 > 1000 -- correct > 1
17. A Compute Instance can have multiple network interfaces in Same VPC.
18. We can add more disk space to Composer environment as and when needed, after creation.
19. We can create a Cloud Composer environment with less than 3 nodes.
20. How do you remove a Airflow DAG from Cloud Composer Environment?
> By Deleting the DAG from composer environemt's bucket. -- correct > By Deleting DAG from Composer environment's web console. > By Deleting DAG from Composer's GKE worker pod.
21. Where does BigQuery Stores cashed query results?
> Temporary Table -- correct > Memory > Clustered Table > Cloud Storage Bucket
22. Object Versioning cannot be enabled on a GCS bucket that currently has a retention policy.
23. How many versions are allowed for an Object created in GCS Cloud Storage bucket.
> Unlimited -- correct > 2 > 4 > 6
24. Which following criteria must be satisfied for an instance to have outgoing internet access(Select all appropriate answers):
> The network must have a valid default internet gateway route or custom route whose destination IP range is 0.0.0.0/0. > Firewall rules must allow egress traffic from the instance. > The instance must have an external IP address or The instance must be able to use Cloud NAT or an instance-based proxy that is the target for a static 0.0.0.0/0 route. all are correct
25. John is granted the Compute Instance Admin role on a folder, Can John Modify all the compute instances in all the projects under that folder?
> John can manage all the compute instances in all the projects under that folder. -- correct > John can manage all the compute instances only under projects, whch are created after his role assignment, under that folder. > John can only manage compute instances, which are creating after his role assignment, in all the projects under that folder.
26. GCP Folder functionality is only available to Google Workspace and Cloud Identity customers that have an organization resource.
27. allAuthenticatedUsers IAM identifier represents:
> All service accounts and all users on the internet who have authenticated with a Google Account(including personal Gmail accounts). -- correct > Only accounts that are connected to a Google Workspace account or Cloud Identity domain. > Only accounts that are using personal Gmail accounts. > Only accounts that are connected to a Cloud Identity domain.
28. Which below statement correctly describes, BigQuery Active storage:
> Any table or table partition that has been modified in the last 90 days. -- correct > Any table or table partition that has been modified in the last 7 days. > Any table or table partition that has been modified in the last 30 days. > All the data that is stored in BigQuery.
29. BigQuery Long-term storage includes any table or table partition that has not been modified for how many consecutive days.
> 90 days -- correct > 60 days > 30 days > 45 days
30. BigQuery uses a columnar data structure
These Google Cloud interview and certification sample questions are only to cross check your knowledge on various GCP resources. You will completely different questions in certification exams. for more information on Google Cloud refer official documentation.
To read more DevOps related posts go to home page.